December 17, 2008

Bracelets galore

Ok, so these aren't the greatest pictures, but I wanted to post my current stock so if anyone out there wanted more details or to purchase anything, they'd be able to see what I have.


A couple in the oranges. I love orange and crave it in my life, which is weird, I know, but there you have it. I love to eat all kinds of orange food. Great meals can be made from grilled cheese, carrots, and bar-b-que chips. The one with the boot charm is hessonite stone cubes.


I love lampwork beads. They're the quirky ones on the double-stranded bracelet that look like they have pimples.


I do a lot in blues. I guess it is, as they say, a peaceful color.


More blues. Most of my jewelry is made of glass beads and base metal. I generally try to note if the case is otherwise.


And still more blues. The top one is sterling and the middle one includes some stones (the large, rectangular beads).

No comments: