May 6, 2009

The thing I did buy from Craftstravaganza


I've been meaning to get one of these for a while: the Cozy Corset Cuff by Danger Kitty Designs. As usual, I had a hard time making a decision. I was tempted by the owl prints and mini kitty heads, but I LOVE this one. In browns, blues, and greens the apples side is a corduroy and the stripes side is a thick twill (right term? I don't know). I probably get coffee once a month, which I'm proud of because it's so expensive. But this puppy is adjustable so I can use it for soda or possibly even beer. Or just one of my own glasses containing one of the many cool, summer drinks I'll be starting to enjoy soon. At the show, DK also pointed out that it can fit on a pint-sized ice cream carton :) . DK also sells headbands, bags, and "nelephants" here.

No comments: