March 21, 2009

Mischief Managed: Just so cute

Penny likes to nest.


The bed (against your legs and under the covers especially), the blanket/pillow on the living room couch, and any kind of laundry pile are her favorite places.

I've been working on a few projects that I'll share soon. Penny usually tries to sit with me, totally ignoring my strands of yarn and various needles - except when they poke her. Or she rolls on the floor, trying to scent her toys; sometimes pausing a few feet from them so she can suddenly pounce and "get it." She never used to entertain herself - until she stole her favorite ball from its rightful owner. If she's really bored and she knows where her toys are but can't get to them, she will whine until you realize that's what she's looking for.

She is sitting next to me now, and I think she just ate a ladybug.

No comments: