March 28, 2009

For all that is good and pure...it's done!

Yay! I reformatted the blog background to be a little more personal. I liked the cute scrapbooky ones that Becky and Jenna and Katy have but wanted to incorporate some other types of crafty looks. Well, there were too many things to choose from, so I just took a picture of some of the boxes that organize various crafts in my craftroom.

Thanks to The Cutest Blog on the Block for the mini tutorial! The size didn't work for me so I had to mess with that, plus it took me a while to figure out what I wanted (or, rather, what I really didn't want). Ten or so versions later and we arrived at what you see. In any case, after many hours of scrutinizing way too much over something so simple looking it is done!

Certainly there will updates, but maybe not for a while.

No comments: