June 24, 2011

This is why I've been neglecting the blog, but I can't use it as an excuse as to why I've been neglecting my dog.

I can't upload pictures unless I undo the hard drive connected to the desktop and hook it up to the laptop or get the freaking desktop TO JUST WORK. I've been too lazy to do the former and every time I try the latter I get the blue screen of death. So I can't share any of my fantastic new pictures of my belly, the baby room, or the tentacle trying to work its way into the house through a window moulding to use me as its alien voice box.

Someone is going to pay for this. Probably me. Like $1000 for a new computer that does what it's supposed to do. At some point you can expect the longest post ever written or a whole bunch of posts in one day that will catch us all up. In the mean time, I'll be nesting.

As for the dog, she's fine. I've just spent the last two days having a garage sale with my sister and if I had the dog with me she would just be annoying and I'd end up letting people swindle me even more and she'd probably pick a fight with my sister's dog who is a giant beast. So, you're welcome, Penny.

No comments: