March 25, 2010

Bwahahahaha! Using a child for profit is, in this case, totally hilarious.

My friend Heather has opened my eyes to Tiny Art Director, a blog where this dad illustrates whatever his daughter wants. It's definitely falls under "kids say the darnedest things." I don't know how he makes his living, but he's clearly an artist and has released a book stemming from the blog. Here's one of my favorites:

"Dragon and Princess"


The Brief: I want you to draw a dragon eating a girl.
The Negotiation: How about if they're actually friends?
The Critique: No, he has to have that girl is his mouth. He's not supposed to be a nice dragon. He's supposed to be a bad dragon. I want to see that girl's head pointing out of that dragon.
Job Status: Rejected
Additional Comments: He has to be biting and squishing it.


From what little I've seen of this blog, there seems to be a lot of dragons and dinosaurs eating more innocent creatures. I like this girl.

2 comments:

Nina said...

Hilarious!

LINDSAY said...

Ha! What a nice dad/daughter collaboration :)