May 21, 2011

31 weeks.

Technically, we're at 31 weeks and 2 days.

Goings on:
This morning I'm pretty sure I was scratched on the inside.

I continue to eat copious amounts of sugar, but some of it is in the form of fruit so stop judging me.

The right side of my diaphragm (front and back) continues to be increasingly squished.

In a strange diversion from my normal doomsdayish thinking, I'm feeling like I'm going to KICK ASS at birthing this child.

On the other hand I'm uber sensitive about the welt of a blemish on my cheek that won't go away, the fact that I either bought the wrong size shoes or my feet are indeed swelling, and the way my ridiculous hair never does what I want and I'm starting to have crazed visions of doing something drastic - like cutting my own bangs or buying a wig.


Nine more weeks, give or take. Cripes. Totally not ready, but pretty excited. Also a little hungry.

No comments: