August 29, 2011

Drawings 40 and 41.

Another horrible picture of more *totally awesome* drawings.


In defense of the hideousness of my tulip, I'd like to mention that I hate tulips. As much as you can hate a flower. They're just always all "I bet we can sprout and bloom before any of you other slow-poke flowers this spring! Just like last year and every year since we were genetically altered to do so!* Ha ha!" Geez. No, I prefer more humble flora who take their time. Like moss roses. Specifically orange.


There are a lot of different kinds of gold medals, so mine is just as valid as any. I chose to use this one as a comparison because I thought it funny that for some reason, even though the image is clearly a likeness of the Dalai Lama, I thought it was Michael Caine at first.




*I don't know that they've been genetically altered. Hasn't everything?

1 comment:

miss.e.motional said...

Wow. You hate tulips??? They are my faves!! Funny. I still like you, even with your terrible taste in flowers. You should do a Google Image search of something along the lines of...Holland Tulip festival or something. Maybe they will change your mind.

Also, mistaking the D. Lama for Michael Caine probably made my whole night. So, thanks for that!

(PS - why does the word verification thing have a picture of a wheelchair guy??? Seriously, will it never end???!! They're everywhere!!!!!)