October 27, 2010

Made in MN Blogventure Wednesday FINALE: My Favorite Things

Here I am at the end of my blog adventure that began almost five months ago. It took less time than I thought it would, but it did inspire me to really appreciate the talent that resides within a radius of just hours from my own home. I have to apologize to the shops who were not featured; it was not purposeful. Every shop was included unless it was on vacation or would not load at the time of my creating the treasury. If I were more organized, I would have kept track so I could go back and feature those who I missed. Maybe I'll get it together someday, but in any case I hope to continue to find time to peruse Etsy between work and family and selling the house and random medical mysteries and whatnot.

This last treasury is just some of my very favorites from the past five months.


MY FAVORITE THINGS
featuring

A Handmade Princess
Round Bottom Baby
Veske by Lindsay
Crafterall
Christine by Hand
Rose and Vinnie
My Friend London
Western Art Glass
Oh Hi Shop
One 9 Designs
Cholula Jewelry
XO Handworks
Just Another Day Designs
Mary Foster Creative
Owl Shop
Vintage Recreations


No comments: